Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its time to right about my life! By Jedediah Bennett



Hello everyone Jedediah here. Its time to right about my life!
I want to start right when i met my Amazing little family.
I was a construction worker building cabins as a Carpenter and one night after work my boss asked me if i want to go to a friends house and play some pool and watch a movie with some of his good friends. I excepted and went with him. When we went in the first thing i seen was my future love to be. She was standing in the kitchen helping her mother cook something that smelled amazing.

I was 21 and had some bad relations with a few girls and was looking for a sweet and down to earth girl. When she was done making dinner she came out and asked if i wanted some to eat. I said very quickly sure I'd love some. Then she brought me a plate of some of the best food iv'e ever had.
When i was done i asked if i could help her with the dish's.

All never forget how we looked at each other. When we did the dish's together it was truly love at first sight. I still remember what she was wearing. She had a red dress on from a wedding that she had gone to earlier that day. Boy o Boy was she beautiful. She's was this native princess with big brown eyes and long dark hair and very nice with personality to boot.

Then later we went out to the movie together instead of staying in with the family. Thats when i found out that she had three boys WOW was i surprised but did not care because i loved kids.
And could not wait to meet them and she was surprised that i was excited to meet them then started to tell me all about them.
I loved listening to her she was so sweet and loved how i wanted to here about the boys. There dad had left them about 1 year before and she said they really needed a good father figure around to help them grow with respect. I started to fall in love with her right away she was everything i ever wanted and would do anything to make her happy.

Stay tuned next time for the amazing story when i met the boys! Bobby8,Brady6,and Brandon4

No comments:

Post a Comment