Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The face slaping truth i learned about network marketing and mlm"s

Bedside's the crazy fact's like 97% of network marketer's fail and i had just join one toughest industry out there! And i thought to my self what did i get my self into my wife was right she'll never let it go now.
But were talking about me the guy that never back's down from any thing and with the best attitude i now of.
But when i learned all the face slapping truth i was already in to deep to quit and i never quit anything so at this point i had met the biggest challenge of my life
and i was completely changed from that moment on.
The way i looked at the world was changed!
The way my mind worked was changed!
I would never be the same or the way i was before i felt like i was reborn and my
new life was here. The greatest filling I've ever had before!
And i realized i hade found my passion.
And the coolest thing was that i get to help people and i love helping people.

Jedediah Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment